Setting up your ChatBack™ is easy! Follow these steps and you'll be well on the way to a perfect custom child:
HOW TO USE the ChatBack
1) Go to an area where you can rez items (your home, a sandbox, etc)
2) Rez the “FUNSIES ChatBack v7.10” to the ground
3) Rez your child onto the ground - not attached to you
4) Right click and edit the “FUNSIES ChatBack v7.10” to see the note cards in the contents.
DO NOT SAVE THE CONTENTS TO YOUR INVENTORY
5) While still INSIDE the FUNSIES ChatBack v7.10, right click on the “FUNSIES ChatBack v7.10” and look at the note card's inside and select “open” so you can edit the note cards one by one.
“CHATBACK” NOTE CARD AND PEOPLES NAMES
Open the “ChatBack” note card and you will notice I have my name in the note card, my name is ALL LOWERCASE, you need to be sure ANY NAME you put is LOWERCASE as well.
If you are adding someone without a last name DO NOT include “Resident”.
THIS SECTION LETS YOU HAVE THE CHILD RECOGNIZE A RELATIVE, such as:
=johnny.redzone:Daddy, you're funny without your glasses!
=carol.lynn:hug me, grandma!
Example: Your name is Suzy Green and you are the child's mother. Replace my name with yours, KEEPING your name lowercase, such as:
=suzy.green:Mommy! I love you!
Notice the = sign is first and then your first name a period . and your lastname
Let's assume you do NOT have a last name and are instead Suzy Resident. You would put the following:
=suzy:Mommy! I love you!
Again, lowercase and DO NOT ADD RESIDENT!
The = sign must be before a person's name and then the : is the divider before the baby's reply. You can do anything and have the child recognize anyone as anything, such as:
=jeanette.oblicious:Auntie makes me laugh *giggles*
If you want your child to reply to certain words, use the EXACT upper/lowercase you want them to reply;
If you type “Hi baby!”, but have “hi” for her keyword, she will not reply. You would need to type “hi baby”
You can use different caps for different replies, such as
“Hi Baby!” and “Hi” is the keyword, your child can reply “Hi pumpkin pie!”
“hi Baby!” and “hi” is the keyword, your child can reply, “Hello!”
“HI Baby” and “HI” is the keyword, your child can reply “HI! How are you?” etc.
By using keyword specific words with cap specific, this allows you a lot of freedom to change the Note card to fit your needs.
“NewPerson” NOTE CARD
This is things your child will say to someone they have neever met before. You can fun with things such as “Hi! Who are you?”
Be sure to type a sentence and then hit enter on your keyboard, enter an asterisk * on the next line, hit enter and then follow with another sentence, such as:
Hi! Nice to meet you * My name is Evelyn, what's your name? * I love flowers!
Speak2Me NOTE CARD
This is a note card you use for people your child has already met, such as “HI Dianne! Nice to see you again!”
Use % for the avatars name, such as
%, you look pretty!
Now the person's name will be recognized as “Dianne, you look pretty” or whatever their name may be.
ONE YOU FINISH ALL THE NOTE CARDS
Touch the “FUNSIES ChatBack v7.10” and allow it to attach to your child - you may change cards later as listed below
Easily detach your child's attachables!
1) To attach - Touch the attachable to have it go to the child closest to it's left (when you touch the attachable, the child whom stops animating is the one whom will receive the attachment).
2) To remove, touch your child and select “Setup”
3) Select “Attachment”
4) From the menu, select the attachment to remove
5) The attachment will now be removed and rezzed onto the ground
NOTE: You may only remove an attachment for a child whom is not worn/attached to you.
HIDE YOUR CHATBACK
this HIDES your ChatBack
this SHOWS your ChatBack
LOSE YOUR ATTACHMENT?
If you had to replace your baby, or lost an attachment, replacing it is easy! Simply:
1) Go to FUNSIES main store
2) Touch the same vendor you originally paid to purchase the attachment
3) Select “Redeliver”
4) Receive your new attachment
NOTICE: If you have to redeliver an item, all items with that exact name will be redelivered and all items with that old name must be deleted or you may confuse yourself and cause items to delete in circles.
Such as: You own two of: FUNSIES Red Piggies. You lose that item and have to redeliver. You must also delete the extra FUNSIES Red Piggies BEFORE redelivery so you do not confuse yourself.
Upon redelivery, you now have 2 fresh hairs.
Thank you for chooses FUNSIES to be a part of your wonderful SL family. We strive to provide you the best experience in the most realistic way.. you will truly fall in love with your child.
FUNSIES ChatBack allows you to expand your child's vocabulary to fit your own needs.
Be creative! Have fun and enjoy.
WARNING! NEVER RESET YOUR CHILD'S SCRIPTS!
Do not change the permissions on your note cards, leave them full perm so you can change messages at anytime.
HOW TO FAST AND EASY!:
1) Save the contents of the “FUNSIES ChatBack v7.10” box to your inventory and rez the “FUNSIES ChatBack v7.10” object to the ground. You will see a red body shaped object.
2) Right click and edit the “FUNSIES ChatBack v7.10”. DO NOT SAVE THE CONTENTS TO YOUR INVENTORY.
3) While still INSIDE the contents tab, right click on one note card and select “open”.
4) Read the easy steps in each note card and save after making changes.
5) When done, touch the “FUNSIES ChatBack v7.10” and select “yes” to let it attach to your child.
6) Take your child into your inventory and rez again to allow the chatback to begin working.
7) Test some keywords to see the ChatBack working. A default word is “hi”, without the quotes.
TURNING THE CHATBACK OFF OR ON:
The new feature with ChatBack is the ability to turn on and off your ChatBack. How?
1) Touch your child and select “Setup” and then “ChatBack”, now select “on” or “off”. Type a keyword to verify if the ChatBack is on or off.
TIME BETWEEN MESSAGES:
Another awesome new feature is a time between messages! Quiet evening? Simply add more time to keep your little ones automatic messages spaced father apart (they will still respond to your messages the same, but they're chatter will be less, or more, often based on how long you choose).
Time is in seconds. If you choose 60, it will be 1 minute before your child chatters, if you choose 600 then your child's next random message will take 10 minutes etc.